



So I have been getting lots of these questionaires emailed to me so I decided to go ahead and put one on my blog. Not very exciting, but easier than sending a bunch of emails. Looking back at 2007, here are some thoughts:
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? I took all my kids skiing up in Park City by myself. Lots of work and lots of fun, I was really nervous to go somewhere with the kids all by myself, but we had a great time.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions? Not the one about losing weight, but I did train for a triathlon and so I did get in better shape. Can't really remember any other ones other than to spend more time with my kids and I'm pretty sure I've done that.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My niece Jess had a cute baby boy!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Steve's Grandma Starley, she was an awesome example of the kind of person to be, she was always so positive. She is greatly missed, Bree still cries for her even though she didn't know her really well, I think it was the first funeral she has ever been to.
5. What countries did you visit? No countries, just different counties, some of them are pretty foreign.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More money and time.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? Jan 13, ran a 5K with McCall. May 8, my divorce became final. July 7, I closed on the first house I bought by myself. Sept. 29, my first triathlon.
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Getting an A in Physiology.
9. What was your biggest failure? Going through a divorce.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Popped my hip out while training, but nothing that lasted too long.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My house.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My kids, they have been awesome through a very difficult year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Steve.
14. Where did most of your money go? Mortgage, groceries, cars.
15. What is your favorite memory? How excited the kids were when we got a dog.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? What I've Done, Linkin Park.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? I am happier, I am fatter by about 10 pounds. Very poor, but still enjoy the house.
18. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes.
19. Did you fall out of love in 2007? Yes.
20. What was your favorite TV program? Grays Anatomy, Biggest Loser, CSI
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is a strong word, but there are a few people I don't care for very much!!
22. What was the last book you read? don't remember, I read several each week.
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? I can have any music I want on my ipod, I just have to figure out who sings it and McCall will download it for me!
24. What did you want and not get? Child support!
25. What was your favorite film of this year? The Ultimate Gift, I went with my good friend and then I rented it and watched it with my kids
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? I spent the weekend with Joe, it was very memorable! I turned 42.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Losing weight.
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Concept was always to lose weight so I could fit in ALL of my clothes. I usually buy the kids clothes it is much more fun.
29. What kept you sane? Exercise, friends, family, work, not necessarily in that order.
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? How much more I believe in myself.
31. Best moment of 2007? There have been many bests and they usually involve my kids. They are the best moments of my life!
Here's to another great year in 2008!!!!
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? I took all my kids skiing up in Park City by myself. Lots of work and lots of fun, I was really nervous to go somewhere with the kids all by myself, but we had a great time.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions? Not the one about losing weight, but I did train for a triathlon and so I did get in better shape. Can't really remember any other ones other than to spend more time with my kids and I'm pretty sure I've done that.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My niece Jess had a cute baby boy!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Steve's Grandma Starley, she was an awesome example of the kind of person to be, she was always so positive. She is greatly missed, Bree still cries for her even though she didn't know her really well, I think it was the first funeral she has ever been to.
5. What countries did you visit? No countries, just different counties, some of them are pretty foreign.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More money and time.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? Jan 13, ran a 5K with McCall. May 8, my divorce became final. July 7, I closed on the first house I bought by myself. Sept. 29, my first triathlon.
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Getting an A in Physiology.
9. What was your biggest failure? Going through a divorce.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Popped my hip out while training, but nothing that lasted too long.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My house.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My kids, they have been awesome through a very difficult year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Steve.
14. Where did most of your money go? Mortgage, groceries, cars.
15. What is your favorite memory? How excited the kids were when we got a dog.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? What I've Done, Linkin Park.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? I am happier, I am fatter by about 10 pounds. Very poor, but still enjoy the house.
18. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes.
19. Did you fall out of love in 2007? Yes.
20. What was your favorite TV program? Grays Anatomy, Biggest Loser, CSI
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is a strong word, but there are a few people I don't care for very much!!
22. What was the last book you read? don't remember, I read several each week.
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? I can have any music I want on my ipod, I just have to figure out who sings it and McCall will download it for me!
24. What did you want and not get? Child support!
25. What was your favorite film of this year? The Ultimate Gift, I went with my good friend and then I rented it and watched it with my kids
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? I spent the weekend with Joe, it was very memorable! I turned 42.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Losing weight.
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Concept was always to lose weight so I could fit in ALL of my clothes. I usually buy the kids clothes it is much more fun.
29. What kept you sane? Exercise, friends, family, work, not necessarily in that order.
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? How much more I believe in myself.
31. Best moment of 2007? There have been many bests and they usually involve my kids. They are the best moments of my life!
Here's to another great year in 2008!!!!
2 comments:
I think you have handled all the challenges that you have gone through this year really well. I'm sad to be moving away from you now that we live by each other. Who knows maybe we will see more of each other this way. I just wanted you to know how awesome I think you are and that I love you alot. Here's to a great 2008!
Sking was super fun and I hope we can do it again soon! My mother is the strongest and most encouraging person i know! I love her very much!!!
- Megan
Post a Comment