Monday, January 12, 2009

Goodbye 2008!

It seems as I say goodbye to another year, I have been reflecting on what an awesome year it has been - although full of its share of ups and downs. I am so lucky to have such great kids, they are really what keep me continuing on. They all have such diverse personalities and yet we connect.

These are some of the highlights of 2008....

Watched Ashley (my baby) get married !


A new son and that has been so much more fun than I ever imagined.

Along with a son I have two granddogs (is that what they’re called?) Achilles and Dakota they are full of mischief and I must say Sammi doesn't care for them too much. (it might have something to do with them being twice his size.



Got to hang out with all the kids



I finally cut my hair
Finished my first triathlon…
Finished another two semesters of school… Saw my stepson Stevie leave for a mission to Argentina
Watched Megan turn into a TWEEN (oh the drama!)

McCall grow into a almost responsible--almost adult, (she has a job!!)
Bree get baptized by her brothers Derrick and Stevie
An awesome Christmas with my girls







most of these made me cry. . .


I’ve made lots of mistakes, made some new friends, and lost some and have learned lots of lessons along the way…
Goodbye 2008!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Jill,
Wow, you have accomplished alot this year. You are amazing ! I am so proud of you for all that you do.
I miss you,
Jill

Ashley Nobles said...

Awe :[ I wish I could have been there for Christmas! Next year is your year though mommy! Love you!

Ash