Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stress!!

I realized I have been waiting to remember to download pictures to post anything, but I needed to vent! Work is so extremely stressful right now I can't stand it. They are messing with everybody's jobs and its looking like I will have not only a new job but probably be working nights as well. The frustrating part is that they know that economically nobody can do anything about it if we want to keep our jobs!

On a lighter note I decided to not go to school this semester. I am just going to enjoy being a mom and hopefully get to spend a little more time with my kids.

McCall started school today, she is going through all the fun stuff of adding and dropping classes and working out her schedule.

Bree is loving school this year, she has joined the 3rd grade choir and best of all she has a friend that lives in our neighborhood.

Megan is liking school or at least liking the fact that she gets to hang out with her friends all day.

I wish life was as easy as just going to school each day, no job, no worries!

2 comments:

heidi said...

this time of year always seems stressful to me.
i hate to see summer go.
hope things work out with your job, as if there aren't enough things to worry about already.

Ashley Nobles said...

Oh mom I hope you don't have to work nights. That would be so hard on you! Oh and I'm going to try and be diligent with blogging, except I need to take more pictures!! Love you